Thursday, April 23, 2015

2015 | Day 113

Day One Hundred Thirteen

This afternoon I have been playing around with some ideas for the continuation of the plaster cloth rabbit guy...just some early brainstorming.


As he is where I left off.
Trying on some cuffs + buttons and collar/lapel...needs lots of work.
As he is now...close up.
Maybe a tabby/rabbit guy?  Practicing drawing on a print out of photo.

I will probably not end up trying to retrofit him with my original idea(s) now that I have all of that paper on him already.  The time to add the plaster cloth collar, lapels, pockets, etc. was lost in the three months of recovery (and waiting) time...but no big thing.  I will work with him from this point and see what he wants to be.  Those other ideas could possibly turn up on a different creature as it is being built...who knows.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...