Monday, April 13, 2015

2015 | Day 103

Day One Hundred Three

Oh, it is disappointing...but it's not the end of the world...you know?  I don't think I will be done with the plaster cloth rabbit guy in time for the submission deadline.  The guy with the really long horns is nearly done, though, and I guess that is at least something.  I have to quit beating myself up over not healing more quickly from the accident...everything just has to take as much time as it needs...that's all there is to it.

Today I finished the first layer of very pale blue paper on the rabbit guy's head and hands.  I think it will take at least another layer to give it enough color, but I want it to stay pale blue.




The really long horns guy needs some sort of embellishment around his eyes and nose.  I am still working out what to do with him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...