Friday, June 25, 2010

Teef!

Another "first" for me today...working with Fimo polymer clay. AND this is the kind that glows in the dark. So funny. It really, really glows brightly.

I couldn't get a good photo of the glowing teef in the dark with this camera, so I tweaked the photo as well as possible to give the idea of the effect. They glow a yellowy green (with no pink). (Guess what -- I am not a digital photo person, either...add it to my long list of "I'm not's"...LOL)


they are that bright in the dark, though!



















UPDATE
: Oooh...I put the first few bottom teef in place.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool beans! I love all GID things, especially teeth.

Took said...

I am really happy with the way this is turning out...and to think I was dragging my feet dreading making the teef!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...