Sunday, June 13, 2010

KT Goodlove # 149 and 150

Wow -- 150 collaborative collage blocks in three editions. Pretty cool!

This is the first time I have participated in a 2-block piece. It sure looked to me like this could have been one of those Kettle 2-to-4 block "sets" that he sometimes does. The blocks look good alone, but they actually go together to make a larger piece.

It seemed to me that the background lined up on these blocks, so I tried to make one large picture and still keep it so that the single blocks would make some sort of sense if they get separated.

That's why there is no Animal Person -- I couldn't place one to make "sense" (as if Animal People make sense to begin with) because I would have needed to make the separation in the middle of a face...or send a limb flying off onto the other block. Believe me, I tried to do it...LOL.

I like this end result and will most likely end up buying it myself -- just to have it in the Kettle and KT Goodlove collections I am amassing -- and because I am fairly certain it isn't likely to happen again.

These are blocks #149 & #150 in the Kettle and Took collaboration series KTGoodlove for Art-o-mat®. They complete the third edition of KT Goodlove!




1 comment:

Dee See said...

The dancing cacti are hilarious and beautiful!
-Deatra aka "artaed"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...