Sunday, June 13, 2010

KT Goodlove # 142

"dare to be one of us"

I got that phrase from "Australia" by The Shins.

Now see...this is another one of those funny coincidences. I have never been able to make out all of the lyrics to this song and I thought well, why don't I read the lyrics while I listen to the song while I post this block. It kinda fits (in parts, anyway...LOL).

This is another block that I originally scanned as vertical, but turned out horizontal.

This is block #142 in the Kettle and Took collaboration series KTGoodlove for Art-o-mat®.

2 comments:

coastalcutie2000 said...

How evil would it be to find out if I can buy this one before it gets sent out into the Art-o-Mat universe? Is it cheating to know which one you will end up with?

Took said...

This one is long gone...it was from 2010.

When Kettle sends me the next batch for me to work on, I will be posting them as they are finished. I don't think either one of us would have a problem if you wanted to select one or two.

There would be a couple of ways to do it. You could write to me and tell me what one you are interested in. Then when I send the series in to Artists in Cellophane I can request it in the art order for my machines and you can purchase it from me through the mail...you'd have to pay for postage, too.

OR you can write to Carol at Artists in Cellophane once the series is complete and purchase it from AIC (again you'd have to pay for postage).

OR -- if you have an Art-o-mat near you, you could go in and talk to the host and request that they order some KT Goodlove pieces and tell them what one you are interested in.

In any event -- the pieces have to be completed and sent in to Artists in Cellophane and then we can decide on how to get a piece to you.

But...after that long-winded explanation...sorry, this particular piece is long gone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...