Monday, June 7, 2010

KT Goodlove # 133

"Wait where you are. Wait a little longer."

It is a shame that the scans and the photo don't really show the gold metallic paint in this one. (The star is unpainted.)

Funny, I pretty much never ever plan the way these turn out. The words get put on after the picture is completed. I have a bowlful of phrases that I have already printed out and I just choose one to fit...or pull one out randomly.

When I printed this phrase out, it was meant to be mostly amusing or something. But when I added it to this block and looked at it, it choked me up for a second...then I was okay again.

But really, it can still be amusing...that's how I meant it.

This is block #133 in the Kettle and Took collaboration series KTGoodlove for Art-o-mat®.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...