Friday, April 17, 2009

KT Goodlove for April 17



Wow -- Here is block #50 (out of 50) in the Kettle + Took collaboration series "KT Goodlove" for Art-o-mat®.

I shipped the completed "KT Goodlove" set to Artists in Cellophane last week and Carol is beginning to send them out to
Art-o-mat® machines across the country! I ordered 10 for the Michigan machines, but I think I am going to hold onto them (once they arrive) for the Detroit Comics machine...you know... Buckety.


(Scroll down and you can see Buckety over on the right column of the front page of this blog...the teal colored machine.)

Detroit Comics is having their 2nd Anniversary Party on June 6. Kettle and I will make a couple of larger collaboration pieces to kickoff the series at the party. They will be available as prizes. Details later.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...