Friday, April 10, 2009

Day One Hundred (!)



Wow...it sounds like a lot, but it doesn't really feel like a lot.

I have been running around for 3 days trying to replace my cell phone (that met with an untimely watery death). And after two days of dealing with the phone insurance people and crummy replacement phones, my Verizon person finally got me a new (as in NOT rebuilt!) phone and just in time, too. Tomorrow is bout day...and I need my phone.



So, what I am getting at is that I am only going to post a "KT Goodlove" block today...I am too exhausted to make anything today...I tried...nothing was turning out...I couldn't even color. Actually those are the harder things for me to do -- the coloring of "Penciled In" because I have to put colors together and I am not confident with that area.

ANYway...

Here is block #43 (out of 50) in the Kettle + Took collaboration series "KT Goodlove" for Art-o-mat®. Please feel free to make up your own story...hey why not DO that and share it in the comments?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...