Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day One Hundred Twenty-Three



You know, I only had three more collages to make to get to the magic number of 50 so that I could send them into Artisits in Cellophane to replenish (finally!) my stock of "Animal People", one of my Art-o-mat® series. So I made them all today so that I could start the finishing process tomorrow and pack 'em up and send 'em out by the end of the week.

Well, it happened again. I have to keep this collage for me...now I have to make one
more.

"He's been quite brave chasing bear off our property - although I have no idea how he'll handle the supernatural."

This one is cracking me up (as did Lord Mangrove/Day 97 and Llama Man/Day 107). Lord Mangrove was impossibly handsome and "scary", Llama Man was Aunt Libby-ish and amusing, and now it's the out of context sentence that is making me keep this one. It is one of those "whose voice is it" things that I find so entertaining.

Is the Ram Man braggin' on his trusty protector/companion (presumably a dog, but who knows) or is someone else talking about the Ram Man as being the brave bear chasing guy?

Okay...so now they can hang out together in a little grouping somewhere in my house and remind me of how silly I was.



















My yard now that Ram Man (or his companion) has chased the bears away -- note the chasing knocked down all those petals from the messy tree.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...