Saturday, May 30, 2009

Day One Hundred Fifty


This is really today's piece. The camel man was yesterday's and I missed the deadline.

Okay. I will tell you.

And here is what I will tell you. Two things, actually.

One is that I will most likely keep this collage and not put it into the set of 50 for Art-o-mat
®.

Two is that I am very afraid of rabbits in real life. But I walk this thin line of being creeped out/scared and finding some rabbitty images cool.

This rabbit man is walking that thin line for me...that is why I will probably keep it. Another reason is that I really like the simplicity of it...I like how the background paper is a big part of the picture. I like the way the flowery vines make the picture look sort of dimensional. I also like the eyeglasses in the rabbit man's hands. Rabbits should wear spectacles. (Reminds me of the story of "The Hare Who Lost His Spectacles" on my favorite Jethro Tull album, "A Passion Play".)

ANYway...this is another collage for my Art-o-mat® series called "Animal People".

150 days down, 215 to go!

Update: Oh my...look -- there is a little claymation film for the aforementioned story!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...