Friday, March 6, 2009

Day Sixty-Five (really)




This is block #13 in the Kettle + Took collaboration series "KT Goodlove" for Art-o-mat®. It made me laugh out loud.


The cat girl is looking around cautiously, wanting to believe him, and the little dog is just SO adamant...and looking right at the ghost head.

Have a look at this Animals and Ghosts article.

My personal experience...Over the years in my house in Southfield, each of my 5 Irish wolfhounds were drawn to the stairway leading to the upper level of the house. Out of a dead sleep, they would wake with a start, jump to their feet (amusing in itself for a wolfhound) and go to the stairway. They would watch something come down a few of the middle stairs. They would get all happy and waggy and then they would look at me like "aren't you going to acknowledge this?" and look back to the stairs. On occasion you could hear deliberate heavy footsteps coming down the middle steps...the dogs never reacted to the sounds.

I am going to believe the cat girl's little dog.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...