Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day Eighty-Four



Today will be a busy day for a couple of reasons.

#1 -- yep, it is a wonderfully dark and rainy morning...art abounds!

#2 -- this is the Wednesday before a Detroit Derby Girls bout -- and a Travel Team bout at that. (A little more prep to welcome the visiting team and their staff + supporters.) This is also the evening of an Events Committee meeting. So I will go to practice, catch up on stuff with some people, then go to the meeting afterwards. I also begin work on my various lists and start getting things ready for bout day. I probably put more into it than I need to, but I enjoy doing it and it helps to make things run more smoothly for some of the bout jobs. Cool beans!

So...cleaning up after Mr. Pickle guy. And a reminder to listen.

This is block #27 in the Kettle + Took collaboration series "KT Goodlove" for Art-o-mat®.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...