Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day Forty-Three






This be Stripey...the girly piratey finger puppet for my Art-o-mat® series "All Ears".

It was amusing doing the photos for this entry...it felt like "we" were doing a photo shoot..."work it, Stripey!"

The "up against the wall, Stripey" shot is funny to me...and it shows off her beaded eyepatch strap.

And the long shot looks like a Mary Tyler Moore or That Girl kinda shot where they might be swinging around with a "Hey!" look.



Silly stuff abounds today. I think it is due to me taking a very slight break before cracking down on the lists/paperwork waiting for me later tonight and tomorrow...day before a derby bout. Have I ever mentioned how much I love the Detroit Derby Girls?

LOL...man, I managed to drag pirates, finger puppets, Mary Tyler Moore, That Girl, Detroit Derby Girls and
Art-o-mat® into one post...I'm exhausted.


1 comment:

Liisa Mannery said...

You're gonna make it after all!!!

tramiadm

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...