Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day Fifty-Four (belatedly)





Okay...here is what happened -- I don't know. Honestly.

I will take a guess. I've been really stressing about a couple of things over the last few days. Nothing earth shattering, just stressful. I got home last night at 8:30. I fed the cats, sat in my comfy chair in front of the tv with the block, started cutting out the cat head and the next thing I knew I was startled and the clock said 1:50.

WTF???

What I have come up with is this: you know how when you are really emotion-ed out (stress, joy, depression, dread, fear, you name it) and you are all tense for days and then the thing(s) you have been emotional about are over and you finally sit and relax and then -- BAM -- you are totally relaxed all of a sudden, and you sleeeeeeeeep like a log? Well, I think that is what happened yesterday. All of the tension was gone and I was totally relaxed and cutting the pictures and I just nodded off...well, passed out...LOL. I have no real memory of it...couldn't tell you what I was watching on tv...none of it.

OR maybe this relaxed looking cat HYP-MO-TIZED me!

Yeah, that's it...block #10 in the "KT Goodlove" series hypnotized me and knocked me out.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...