Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day Forty-Nine



perceive [per-seev]

1. to become aware of, know, or identify by means of the senses


Example: I perceived an object looming through through the mist.




2. to recognize, discern, envision, or understand
Example: I perceive a note of sarcasm in your voice. This is a nice idea but I perceive difficulties in putting it into practice.

source: dictionary.com


Today's entry is another in the
Kettle + Took collaboration "KT Goodlove" series for Art-o-mat®

I snatched the quote from the vanity page thing at the end of an episode of "Big Bang Theory".

I have had to collage the words lately when I add a quote to these arto-pieces. Man...you wouldn't think it would be as time consuming as it actually is to go through magazines looking for the words. I lucked out today with "perceived" and I had to construct "perceiver". I was amused (at first) at how long it took to find the word "does"...I was hoping for "does not" and then decided to settle for the single "does" -- I was even willing to go for "doesn't" after about an hour...cripes! My eyes were crossing...and my fingers got all gluey from those teeeeeeensy words...waaaah. I am a major crybaby today, sorry.

I am going to go reward myself by watching/singing along with The Kitty Cat Dance...man, I cannot get enough of it!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...