I have been working on a bunch of things today...a little more on some, less on others...but busy all day and evening...yay.
In no particular order (because I kept coming back to things) I worked on: the really long horns guy, Biteyou (the original), the 2snake, and -- even though I told myself I was taking a day off from sewing -- the linen snake circles (no photo).
|I added some light color to the 2snake so that I would be able to keep track of his back vs his belly when I start to work on him.|
|I decided that I wasn't happy with the finish of the really long horns guy after all...he needs more work, more spiffing up.|
|I always get more paint on me than on whatever I'm working on.|
|He had some areas that needed paper repair as well...and he is getting an overall look to (hopefully) pull him together.|
|Taking a giant step towards finishing up on the original Biteyou...this is really hard for me.|