Monday, December 27, 2010

Quick - Call the Enquirer!



Okay...I know I am going to sound like one of those wonderfully nutsy people who see the face of jeebus in their grilled cheese sandwich, but...

LOOK -- there is a really cool rabbity/creature/beast guy with architecture behind him in my studio bathroom tile. It looks a lot more detailed in person and is more dimensional. I guess you'd have to be here.

It's got that really layered water color and ink look that I love. Lots of shadows, layers of images.

Here is a touched up version to try and emphasize what I am seeing:

I am going to try and paint it or something...there are many more characters and images in the actual tile.

Basically, I guess the bottom line is that this gives me license to not wash the floor (for a while).
LOL

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...