Monday, December 27, 2010

New/Revived Outlook

You know what? I am really tired of hearing myself whine and complain. (whew!)

I am going to make an effort to focus on the positive things going on around me. (yay!)

As mentioned in a prior post, I am about to start another 365 Project. And I think that instead of making a separate blog for it I will simply post the entries here at Fraught. In this way I sincerely hope to keep it a fun daily check-in for my own enjoyment rather than a chore that I end up dreading.

I need to come up with a title/name/phrase for the 365-posts. Something like 365/2011: Day One (meh - that's pretty clinical) or Three Six Five: Day 1 (a bit better...keep thinking). Something short. Something more Tookish. Something I won't get tired of. (hmmm...)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...