Sunday, December 20, 2009

today's revelation

You know, I think a big part of my "problem" when I started to fall off of the original project (the making an arto-piece-a-day-and-blogging-about-it project) had a lot to do with feeling like I needed to say something about each piece. I am not a writer. I really struggled with that. I was too aware that people were looking at these entries and too self conscious about not saying something.

So...from now on if I have something to say, I will.
These blocks are not about anything -- they don't mean anything (usually). I don't owe anyone any sort of explanation. I just want to show up and make the art things...not write stories. That part is for the viewer.

(Oh...and I realized what I was doing wrong with the scanner...the "noise" is back out of the pics again. Yay.)

1 comment:

Elin said...

You know, most of the time when I was doing my daily thing, I just posted the picture. Very few words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...