Wednesday, December 30, 2009

KT Goodlove #100 !!!


"you ask a lot of questions"









Whew! We did it -- Kettle and I have made 100 painting/collage collaboration blocks for
Art-o-mat®.

Now I need to affix the labels to the blocks and put the cellophane around them and ship them off to Artists in Cellophane.

Look for them soon in an Art-o-mat® machine near you!

Request KT Goodlove, even!

(That'd be waaaaay cool!)




UPDATE: KT Goodlove has been added to the artists page at the Art-o-mat
® website. Click on our name and see an example of the series.

3 comments:

Elin said...

congrats - that's a lotta art!

Gerushia's New World said...

Hey Took:

I just happened upon your blog today. I don't know if you remember me, but I used to be Garden Painter Art way back in the old Ebay ACEO days. I've since changed my business name to Gerushia's New World.

How are you these days?

Kim

Took said...

Hi Kim...I am fine. How are you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...