Friday, August 7, 2009

Day Two Hundred Nineteen (KTG #52)






Yep...those guitar players get all the girls!





I like that I was able to find a head with some light on it to go with the light on the guitarist's shirt. I also like the way the pinks and grays and whites play off each other. (Sorry it doesn't show up too well in the pics.)

This is block #52
in the Kettle + Took collaboration series "KT Goodlove" for Art-o-mat®.


Note Dept: The first scan in today's post shows the images clearly but color/shade of pink is waaaay off. I tried to capture it in this tweaked color chip photo...it's closer but not exact.








Rant Dept: There is something about a couple of colors (some pinks, some yellows) that really confuses my scanner and my camera. No amount of my feeble adjustments to settings or even taking the block out into daylight will correct it. Admittedly, I am absolutely not techno-savvy and not at all motivated and/or capable of getting involved in classes or instruction manuals to actually learn how to understand any of this stuff. You know how some people are just "born to do something" and others have other strengths? Well, I have other strengths.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...