Sunday, July 19, 2009

tsk, tsk...bad Took!

I have been totally swamped since Thursday and I really really meant to make stuff each day but I was just so dead by the end of the day(s) you have no idea.

I also meant to get back to it today but just sitting simply felt too good...
-- AND -- I HAD to water the new plantings and find out what to do with the lupine seed my lovely plants gave me. If you know me at all, you are probably quite astonished/amused/bewildered by my growing interest in flowers. (I am, too.) (That watering-the-plants-thing takes a long time!)

Tomorrow is Monday. I only have a couple of commitments and I swear I will be posting 3 make up posts plus a daily post.

There -- I blogged it so now I have to do it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...