Wednesday, November 24, 2010

MY Collages and LINKS for the artists in "A Group of Girls"

I am just going to give you this

* * *
LINK * * *

to my Facebook album to see the collages I made for the show
"
A Group of Girls" at the Woods Gallery. The images are too large for posting all of them here in the blog.

The other artists in this show are: Angel Busque, Renee Dooley, Joan Farago, Sherry Foster, Lisa Goedert, Lisa Grix, Terri Light, Mara Magyarosi, Angie Mausolf, Linda Mendelson, Lori O'Connor and Lisa Poszywak. I will add links for them as I get them.

Lisa Grix can also be reached by email: grixdolls@yahoo.com
Linda Mendelson can also be reached by email: lbmendelson@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Frangipan said...

These are interesting, what's the idea behind it? Your blog is very good, you should take a look at mine, it is also an art blog.

Took said...

The idea behind my "Animal People" collage? They are creatures that have inhabited my dreams since I was a kid. I started making collages of them back in the late 80's/early 90's.

I just enjoy cutting paper images and putting the creatures together.

Thanks for the comments...your blog is good, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...