Sunday, May 30, 2010

KT Goodlove # 126

Kettle and I made a number of KT Goodlove collages for the Art-o-mat® Minneapolis Regional Swap Meet (back in April).
A number of those were not sold or traded but were included in the last batch of KT Goodlove blocks that I shipped to Artists in Cellophane.


We had already started on our third edition of KT Goodlove (starting with block #101) and those were also in that last batch that was shipped to AIC earlier this month (or was it at the end of April I shipped them? I don't remember anymore.)

Which brings us to these blocks...


I now have these 25 blocks of Kettley goodness to work on ... and then I will send them to AIC, too. Normally editions/batches are sent in 50 at a time, but these 25 got out of sync because of the Swap Meet. So this set is technically the 2nd part of edition #3 of KT Goodlove (which will be 101-150).

You can find blocks 101-125 in older posts in this blog.

Whew.

And for anyone new to this blog, Kettle and I collaborate on this mixed media series for
Art-o-mat® called "KT Goodlove". Kettle paints his characters on the blocks, then ships them back to me. I add my collage bits, wrap 'em in cellophane and ship them to Artists in Cellophane (Art-o-mat "HQ") for distribution to machines across the country.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...