Sunday, February 5, 2012

2012/365 - Day 36

remember atomic fireball happy hour guy?



He began back HERE and then got his antlers/horns HERE.




















This is how he started out tonight after I taped some cardboard onto him to help give some support and shape to the first layer of plaster surgery.















I am pretty happy with these early results.

I am also pretty happy I didn't get poked in the eye...LOL...as it was I was forced to sit under him to work on his head in the front and on the sides because every time I leaned in the "fingers" on the antlers would get stuck in my hair (I had it in a ponytail on top of my head).











As I was working on him his muzzle was reminding me of those old coin operated horses in front of stores.














And he takes his place on the drying rack (instead of on my desk) so I stay clear of those horns/antlers when I walk by.

I don't know what he is exactly...some combination of deer/horse...so far?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...