Sunday, February 19, 2012

2012/365 - Day 50 -- part three

it happened again...

Here we go again. I sat down to work on the sheep/goat-ish guy but was pushed to do this instead.


When last we saw him, this is how this wacky guy looked.






















I didn't have a clue what was going to happen tonight except that it should turn into some kind of creature.
















This time I tried just wadding up the plaster cloth and using it like clay...pressing it into gaps really firmly...then putting the plaster cloth triangles over it and smoothing it out.









Many changes in between the last photo and this one...but this is how I left the session.


I know...I know...he is back up on the former/broken crowhouse...but this time the transition from the guy to the birdhouse is better.














I know for sure that he isn't done.

















But I know he is closer than he's been before. On the right track anyway.

Llama? Chinchilla? Giraffe? A combination of all three?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...