Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2012/365 - Day 52

waiting for plaster cloth to dry

I think the three plaster cloth guys need one more day of drying time. In the meantime here is how I have been entertaining myself so far today...

I cut up some more of the super long paint stirs and tried to figure out angles. Gah. I don't know why this is so hard for me. I even tried to hold up the hands in the mirror and mimic what I wanted them to do...while they were taped onto the intended guy...but working in a mirror is almost worse for me.

Well, having wrestled with these long enought I don't think they will work for what I had in mind, but I will use them eventually.





Here I am trying to add some more glass beads/discs to that wacky guy.

I am trying to place the flat discs on a few non-flat areas. It won't be that difficult once I'm actually working with the wet plaster cloth.












I will most likely end up filling in the odd areas with plaster cloth or paper rags.




















an overall look at the newly placed glass discs














close up

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...