Sunday, February 5, 2012

2012/365 - Day 35 (and a half)

well -- this is a new one...

It is after midnight so it is too late to post this as part of Day 35, but I haven't been to bed yet so (for me) it isn't Day 36 yet. That is why this is Day 35 and a half.





I couldn't leave this guy alone...I had to put his legs on.
















And this is the "before" picture of this little guy. This is the guy that reminds me of the Universal Remonster from Aqua Teen Hunger Force...not that he looks like him, he just reminds me of him.

















Oh man...I am in love with this guy even more now. I love those claws.
















Ai-eeeeeeeeee!












Those claws are adorable...but man -- they kept sticking me!



And now I need to get out of the studio or I will pull another all-nighter and I do NOT want to do that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...