Friday, February 10, 2012

2012/365 - Day 41 part two

oh well...try again later



It felt like the tail was going well, but I guess it started getting too long...then it wouldn't set w/o support.















This is an hour and a half later ... that tail just kept getting thicker and thicker and it didn't look at all like I wanted. I think I might have been fighting it too much -- trying to make it look the way I wanted instead of the way the tail wanted to look.



















Nope...nothing like I was going for.















At least the head is starting to look better.
















I pulled the second tail off while I still had a chance.
















Ha ha ha...now I have two tails drying on the hook on the bathroom door. I can probably use them sometime down the road. They will go on the "save-it-for-later" shelf once they are dry.

That's what I get for trying to direct instead of being directed.
A good lesson learned.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...