Saturday, February 4, 2012

2012/365 - Day 35 part 2

making up a creature


I still don't know what this guy is, but I knew I wasn't understanding it as it was.

Time for some sawing.

















Start over...make up a whole new creature.














Twink looks in...the music was pretty loud and I was singing along.



















NOOOOOOOO...no no no no NO! Not another cat or catlike guy right now. This was turning into some kind of lion king.












Pull it all off...now!



















ALL of it...just build this one up with plaster cloth.

















Well...it is becoming a whole new creature, all right.















There's a lot of different things going on at once.



















But I know I like the humpy back, I love the long legs, and I know he's going to have a long, long tail...that's why I gave him such long legs.













I like the start of the shape of the face...and the crown can stay. This is enough for tonight, though.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...