Monday, February 13, 2012

2012/365 - Day 44 -- part two

whew...that helped a little!

Gah! I have been so annoyed today...a billion tiny things -- nothing by themselves -- all ganging up to create one gigantic incredibly high level of general annoyance. Some things I can do something about, some things I can't. I just need to DO something about what I can and quit complaining about the rest.

This is what the big table in my studio looks like when it is totally cleared off.

One of the major sources of annoyance was walking by my plaster cloth area and looking at the plaster cloth dust (that was beginning to resemble snow drifts). I really needed to change ALL of the table coverings down to the bare table and put on fresh layers.






Ahhhhh...that's better!


Geez -- it takes so much more energy to keep walking past something and be angry about it and resent having to deal with it than it does to just FIX the fixable problem and be done with it.

It would be nice if I could remember that more often.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...