Monday, February 20, 2012

2012/365 - Day 51

back to work on the two canvases

While the main plaster cloth guys are drying, I will work on these canvases a bit.




I wasn't thrilled with how the pink unryu paper turned out for this layer. It doesn't look totally horrible (in person) but it isn't what I wanted.
















I like this layer of blue unryu paper on top of the pink much better. It is very wet in this photo, I hope it dries with a similar look.















Ah, those "birch tree" legs with feet. This morning I am trying to turn them into trees.










Very wet trees in this photo...I liked how they looked when the pieces of paper were just laying there and looked dimensional. I hope I like them when they dry.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...