Wednesday, February 8, 2012

2012/365 - Day 39

nine inches should suffice

I took about an hour for plaster cloth'ing the rabbit/hare-ish guy's ears. This comes between two artful meetings -- the Wednesday Morning at Joan's House and the ATC Exchange Group tonight.


I looked at this guy long and hard and decided that nine inches should suffice. At least for now. I need to consider the show I want to submit him to and their guidelines.

They ask for no large installation pieces. What I call large and what they call large may be two different things. For me, this is medium.












And I need to consider the balance issues that could arise.


















Plus I am not sure how I will finish him off.















In person he is looking fairly proportionally "right". I still need to even out his upper arms and shoulders...finish off his hands, etc.

I can always add to the ears if I change my mind.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...