Friday, June 22, 2012

2012/365 - Day 174

more prep work for the Art Hunt

This morning I put the final versions of the eraser carving rubber stamps together -- they will be used by the stores to mark the art hunters' playing cards once a hunter has found the hidden art in their venue.  While I was sanding the wood mounts and gluing the carvings to them, William was working on long signs for the Art Hunt table at the Northville Art House's information booth at Arts and Acts.  The Art Hunt takes place on Saturday from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.  I will talk more about it tomorrow.



Ten businesses in downtown Northville are participating in the 2nd Annual Northville Miniature Art Hunt.  These are the completed stamps I made.

William Hessian working on the table sign(s).
  
This is one of the two table signs that people can color and draw on with William.


He eventually needed to move the sign to the floor.





Twink spots William on the floor.


This was the second coloring sign William made.  I think this is actually on the table today.














Later on William and I delivered the stamps/stamp pads to the stores and I showed them what the playing card will look like and how they will mark the cards for the hunters.  While I did that, William hid his art in plain sight in the businesses.



While we were out delivering/hiding art we stopped in at Goody Two Shoes to say a quick hello to our friend Andi.  

What a great store...I've never been in there before...gotta go back.


Ai-eeeeeee!  I spotted this really great snake in a sink at one of the participating businesses -- I think I need to go back and purchase him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...