Wednesday, July 25, 2012

2012/365 - Day 207 (updated)

yarn bombing the Northville Art House

What fun!  In celebration and anticipation of the upcoming juried fiber art exhibition -- "Thoughts With Thread" -- (August 3-24) -- a bunch of friends of the Art House got together for a yarn bombing.

Many wonderful colorful pieces of knitting and crocheting were donated.   This was the project I was making the spool loom ropes and long red scarfy thing and snake for.



You can see all of the photos I took of the early stages of the yarn bombing in my Facebook album HERE.












The other major thing that happened today was that I adopted another new baby.  He OWNS the house!

I don't have a name for him yet.

Thank You, Leann, for coming with me and going to lunch at the great Polish restaurant and being so patient during the whole adoption process!

More tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...