Thursday, July 12, 2012

2012/365 - Day 194

tweaking the lamby/goaty guy and thinking about black cats

Today I put in my application to a local cat rescue to look at two black cats.  They are both younger than Twink.  One is about a year younger, and the other one is a baby.  It has been just Twink and me for about six months now and I think we may be ready to expand our family by one.

I saw videos of both cats...the baby is SO like Twink when Twink is revved up.  The other cat is SO like Twink when Twink is mellow.  

My paperwork will be submitted to the adoption committee/board today and I should hear in about 24 hours. The next step would be to make arrangements to go back to the shop and have private viewings of both cats.  Fingers crossed I pass to the next round!

In the meantime, Sue came by to see the two cat videos.  While she was here I showed her the lamby/goaty guy and asked her what it needed to look more lamby/goaty.  We both agreed about the need to make the head more of a wedge shape.  



This is the "before" picture.  He does have a bit of a mosquito nose look.


I may have overdone it a little bit now...LOL...I can still adjust it.



I am going to enjoy putting those nubby little horns on.










He looks sort of cute from the side.

I still have a little time to work on the basic foundation shape.

I think I will think about him some more and start the plaster cloth'ing over the weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...