Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Day 274 - 365/2014

Day Two Hundred Seventy-Four

Oh yeah...this guy!  I was poking around in some stacks near my desk and there he was.  I need to clean house a bit more tonight, so this is what I have been working on this afternoon.  I gave him green horns (in several shades of green), yellow eyes (two shades of yellow) and then I started to outline him in what I thought was a black oil pencil, but it turned out to be indigo blue...I could see the difference when I touched it to the left horn.  I sharpened up a black Prismacolor and got to work.  I think it's not too bad.




I think I might like to gray down the background slightly, (or maybe pale blue it), but I really like the papers that make up the fabric of his shirt and the blue from the original painting (that I did in an acrylics class) for the sky...I don't want to lose too much of that.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...