Wednesday, December 11, 2013

365/2013 - Day 344

Wednesday Morning

Joan and Leann came over here again for Wednesday Morning because I was still waiting for part two of the furnace guy's guy coming back to finish up.  I worked on cutting human bodies for Animal People, Joan worked on sewing/finishing off family Christmas stockings and Leann worked on something that I won't reveal in case it is a surprise.  We had another lovely morning talking and working. 



Later on, I was still working on cutting images.




Even still later on...and by now absolutely seething that the furnace guy's guy didn't show or even call.  I sorted animal images from people images and the people images were ready for working on from my chair in front of television on into the night and up until blog posting time.  




I am just speechless that this furnace thing has gone on as long as it has.  I am very thankful to have heat, but my basement now has a lake in front of the furnace, as well as the stream behind it.  The lake is new as of yesterday.  My patience is so thin right now...man.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...