Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2012/365 - Day 17 part two -- Animal People part 9

45 down, 5 to go















I still can't locate my topics list, but I know I
was going to mention species/gender. It seems like I tend to automatically consider cats as Cat Girls and dogs as Dog Guys. I do switch them off once in a while, but it usually works out that the cat heads work better with the female bodies and the dog heads work better with males. Occasionally kittens and puppies are easier to switch. Mostly though, it is about the facial expression and body language...oh, and sometimes because I get multiple copies of magazines from different sources, some of the same images pop up in the same series.

And, in general, I have a very hard time with fluffy-coated or long-haired animals. I also can't seem to work well with ones with extremely large heads and thick necks (like horses, cows, elephants) or with birds, or with animals with next to no neck (like rodents)...they just don't "fit" as easily. I have done some, but not many.

Wow -- nearly there...these are Animal People 41-46 of fifty for Art-o-mat.

















































No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...