Sunday, July 20, 2014

Day 200 - 365/2014

Day Two Hundred (a day late)

I spent the late part of the morning and most of the day into evening with Sue at her house.  We watched several things on tv, played Yahtzee, and then her husband came home from work and I went back home.  I got three loads of laundry, two dishwasher loads, and one sinkful of pots and pans washed.  I must have fallen asleep in front of tv at some point after Benadryl and meds.  

I was "scheduled" to go back to Sue's today (Sunday) but Pepper decided not to go in to work...I get the day off, too. 

I will work on Woodlee in a bit and get him ready for submission to DAM...I will also see if there is some paperwork to fill out ahead of time.  The drop off dates are coming up later in the week.  Sue goes to the doctor on Tuesday -- Pepper is taking her and I am bringing her home from the appointment and Pepper will be going on to work from there.  Maybe I can get down to DAM before I need to go to pick up Sue...but probably not.  Probably a little later in the week before I go to Sue's.


Okay -- so I will post do today's blog post a bit later after I have finished up with Woodlee.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...