Sunday, April 8, 2012

2012/365 - Day 99

from the recycle bin

Monday is trash collection day on my street and I was just looking around getting stuff bagged up for the morning.  I have a fairly good sized box of cardboard to go out for the recycling bin and it occurred to me I might put some of it to even better use myself.



 Pookie and Avalon eat canned food twice a day and I have loads of these cardboard trays that I normally toss into the recycle bin.

There is a LOT of surface to cover and even out on the goat-creature.  Hmmm...




I cut up one of the cardboard trays and filled in the gaps underneath with folded paper rags.  Then I taped them onto the goat-creature.

 

I used a combination of paper rags underneath and wadded wet plaster cloth on the edges to add more strength.

I tried a couple of different ideas to see what will work the best.

The goat-creature was turned a bit to put the wet area facing up.

I hope this works out...it will save lots of time, plaster cloth, aggravation, etc.  

I am still thinking about what to do with the inside.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...