Saturday, April 4, 2015

2015 | Day 94

Day Ninety-Four

A day of several bursts of energy...I will be paying for this tomorrow because I am already feeling it tonight..but it was like I had to keep doing stuff.  It's like my Universal Collaborators dropped in unannounced a few times...and it has been a long, long time since they've been by.

Here is how my day/evening went:
  • 9:30 - noon:15  outlined more embroidery/embellishments circles for the snake
  • 1:30 - 2:30        worked on the long horns guy
  • 3:00 - 4:10        filled in the outlined circles 
  • 5:30 - 6:20        plaster cloth rabbit guy repairs  (I can't believe it!)
  • 8:03 - 10:10     more adding circles, outlining, filling in


The plaster cloth rabbit guy needed more work than I remembered...his one finger was cracked and I needed to try to even out the shape of his nose/cheeks/side+back of his head...I think it went pretty well.  

The second round of embroidery was a little worrisome because I had to crunch a couple of the previously finished circles in the hoop -- but it turns out they took it pretty well, even though you can see the stretched out edge of the hoop.

Okay -- that is way more than enough for one day.  In fact, that'll probably last me a couple of days because I am going to need some recovery time because I am having trouble pacing myself and getting back into the making-stuff mode...I want to do it all in one day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...