Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Day 71 - 365/2014

Day Seventy-One

I am sounding like a broken record...lots of pain...stupid, stupid pain...I lucked out and the Northville Arts Commission meeting was postponed until next week because we didn't have enough people to make a quorum -- including me who had to back out this morning.

Today I made myself around the house and do tiny bits of housework here and there.  Tomorrow night is Second Thursday and I am not going to cancel it.  Later on I will work on cutting images until I go to bed, or until I just can't do it anymore...whichever comes first. 

Fifty degrees yesterday -- about 5 inches of snow today.  This may be contributing to the pain but it isn't all of it.  I wish I had access to a warm water walk-in pool.  I need to start buying lottery tickets on a regular basis.

And I am still in limbo on that one thing I am waiting on...I need an answer one way or the other so I can either get down to work or move on to an alternative...can't be more specific right now.

I am honestly not complaining...just accounting for why I have nothing creative to show for today.  This is just the way things are right now.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...