Thursday, September 5, 2013

365/2013 - Day 247

whoa -- a very floaty and loopy day

I do not like to take Benadryl in the morning.  I do everything I can to avoid it.  Today is/has been/continues to be a very very allergic reaction day.  I took Benadryl at 8:00 a.m.  Man.

I am very thankful that I had no where to be today and no plans.  All I have been able to accomplish is to pull images for collages.  I am so floaty and loopy...with bouts of nausea and dizziness...and this accompanies all of the icky other feelings of heat, cold, fuzziness, numbness, itchiness, you name it and it is happening today.  I can smell mildew and I can't find the source...but then again no one else has said they can smell it.  Sometimes I process odors oddly but it all comes back to my body doing the allergy alert thing.  And waaaaah, poor Took. 

So throughout the entire day and night I have been alternately pulling images and nodding off and startling awake and pulling images, etc.

I filled three paper grocery bags with magazines...that is a good dent in my stash.

Twink quickly slips in to investigate the front hall closet where the recyclable paper is kept -- the cats are not allowed in this closet.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...