Thursday, July 21, 2011

365 Day 202

eh...that head was too big

I kept messing with the new guy last night and then his head just go too big.

(I swear it looks like that cat-guy in the background is turning to watch the new guy's progress.)











Another view.

(see what I mean about that cat-guy? The wolf-guy doesn't care.)




I gave up at around 3 a.m. and went to bed.





So today I started cutting into the masking tape and aluminum foil to peel off layers. Eventually I was able to start folding foil back and it sort of made a new face and ears. Sort of.

I needed to see where the base horse's head was because I knew I was waaaaaay off on the positioning of the new head.













Can you see the base horse inside of what looked like the new open mouth of the larger outer beast?
















That is one not-too-happy-looking horse!
















LOL. Now the base horse is looking like some kind of wacky version of a chia pet.


I will work on him later tonight after my guests leave. It took a LONG time to cut all of that stuff away from the base horse's head!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...